WHAT SETS US APART -
1. Our Goal is to foster a fun and nurturing environment where students can develop as dancers, artists, and, most importantly, as individuals. At DSLA, we believe in growth:
the personal Greatness of every individual
the value of Relationship
the power of Optimism
the Wealth of the creative mind
the importance of Thoughtfulness & diversity
the Health of the dancer's mind and body
2. To do this, we offer enriching TRAINING and classes with premiere dance professionals, choreographers, and instructors that are active members and leaders of the current dance industry in Los Angeles and abroad; giving your student the tools they need to succeed.
3. We believe in keeping you and/or your young dancer happy and healthy. We do this by making sure that our teachers have a general understanding of the human body and how it works, which gives us the opportunity to integrate safe practices into our training programs. By maintaining this standard, this helps us to understand you as an individual and a mover.
your first classes-
Start off the New Year right with a complimentary intro session!
As a Hybrid Dance Studio, we are offering multiple classes via in-person lessons and Zoom that will get you up and excited to dance again. From Beginners Classes to Advanced Adult Ballet, Carissa and The Dance School LA offer a variety of styles and classes that will engage you or your young student.
Register now to be a part of the The Dance School LA family - give us a call, register in classes, or visit the studio to schedule classes today!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING -
This place is slowly becoming a second home for our family! Carissa, Sophia and Catrina put every part of themselves into giving the students under their tutelage a proper dance education, while highlighting how the body works in dance anatomically and proper safe techniques in dance.
Director Carissa has created a culture of self respect, confidence and community. I am such an admirer of what she has created that I myself started to take the adult classes at her studio.
I don't see us going anywhere anytime soon!
- Claudia G.
Events to look forward to -
- Thu, Mar 16We plan for an ON STAGE performance!Mar 16, 8:00 AM PDT – Apr 15, 11:59 PM PDTWe plan for an ON STAGE performance!Don't miss the opportunity to sign up your dancer for the journey in our Spring Dance Recital 2023, "The Seasons!" The Recital is scheduled to take place on June 17th, 2023, and spots are limited. The late fee for registrations after March 15th is 10%.
- Sat, Jun 24The Dance School LA